Pre-Settlement Legal Funding for Medical Malpractice
Learn more about pre-settlement legal funding for medical malpractice and if you qualify.
Less than a minute to apply – get the cash you need in hours if approved.
Pre-Settlement Legal Funding for Medical Malpractice Helps Pay for Injuries Suffered
Medical Malpractice is a type of personal injury lawsuit that many pre-settlement legal funding companies will not fund because of two main reasons;
- They are very difficult to understand the full risk of the case
- They take so long to settle.
However, Fast Cash Legal does fund medical malpractice cases! So you’ve come to the right place!
Medical malpractice (or med mal as it’s commonly referred to) is often associated with surgery. However it doesn’t have to be that drastic. People who have filed a med mal lawsuit usually have a pretty strong case because the injuries suffered are severe and can create ongoing health problems. If this describes your situation, and you find that it has put you in severe financial hardship, know that a pre-settlement legal funding from Fast Cash Legal may be a solution.
We know that it can be very stressful not only emotionally but financially as your lawsuit winds its way through the legal system. Even if you can still work, too often these long legal battles force you to take time away from work, time for which you do not get paid. So how are you supposed to keep up?
And remember that you need not worry about how you’re going to pay us back if you end up losing your case… if that happens you will not have to pay us back. Not a single cent.
Call us today to apply at (844) 213-1116, or simply start by completing the short application!
Financial Help Is Here Today
Legal funding allows the injured person to obtain money from their expected lawsuit settlement award before their case even settles. It’s kind of like a loan, but it isn’t a loan for several reasons:
- It is non-recourse, which means if you should lose your case, then you do not have to pay back the funding
- There are no installment payments – the money is paid back by your lawyer out of the proceeds of your settlement award
- Your credit doesn’t matter – we don’t run a credit check
- Your attorney must agree to the legal funding
How Do I Qualify?
While there are many things that we look at regarding your personal injury lawsuit to see if you qualify for a legal funding, there are 3 main questions we ask about your case:
- How serious were the injuries you suffered?
- Does the person who caused the accident have a way to pay for any legal settlement award?
(the real key is do they have insurance to pay for it)
- Is the person who you’re claiming caused the accident actually responsible for the accident?
(kind of an odd question, we understand, but you’d be surprised)
If your case can meet these qualifications, then there is a great chance we can fund you.
Fast Cash Legal does not provide pre-settlement legal funding in the following States: Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia.
Fast Cash Legal does NOT fund Workers Compensation cases.
Start Your Free Application Now
- No credit checks
- If approved, you can get your cash in 24 hours
- If you lose your case, you owe nothing
- There is no obligation if you apply then decide not to take the funding