How Does Lawsuit Funding Work?
Lawsuit funding is often known as lawsuit financing. It is a fund from lawsuit financial provides you with the money you are in need while your case proceeds by way of the court system in your state. In the majority of states as well as cities, this can be a lengthy trial, indeed. Your attorney will have to face a deep pocket sue in a court of law, normally an insurance company, who understands how to play the real litigation game. They do know how to fragment the process out or even to stop, somebody who can intentionally extend your funds to their absolute limit.
Lawsuit finding can mitigate your financial burden and help to minimize the pressure to settle too easily, too cheap and too early.
You can start the application for the purpose of litigation finance in one of the two ways.
- You can complete and submit the application with the help of a lawsuit funding group.
- You can also call one of a good lawsuit funding pre-settlement finance specialists for consultation.
Important Steps to Get Your Lawsuit Funding
When you are about to apply for a lawsuit funding online or calling the lawsuit financer by phone, they will send a written request to your attorney for the mandatory documents necessary to qualify your case. They will manage the entire process.
They will, usually, request to your attorney for the following documents:
- Completed Attorney Questionnaire. This is an important document, which will be completed by your attorney for them.
- Accident report, police or incident report
- Mandatory medical records, bills or reports
- A retainer agreement, which is nothing but a document that would be signed by you to hire your attorney
- A proof of coverage limits and defendant's insurance
- Other relevant documents those are case-specific
After they receive the mandatory documents they need, they will make a lawsuit funding decision within 24-hours. Generally, the funding depends on the strength of the case. Though a professional evaluation of the possibilities that the case will settle timely and successfully or has a potential to win ordeal.
Receiving Your Suer Funding
Suppose you are applying for a lawsuit fund to a reliable and experienced lawsuit funding Florida.
Once the lawsuit financer reviewed your file, one of their pre-settlement funding experts will get in touch with you via email or phone. Assuming your lawsuit funding or pre-settlement funding is approved; they will tell you of the amount of the fund have been approved.
Whether or not you accept their offer, they will prepare an email or overnight a Case Investment Agreement to you as well as your attorney. Most of the time they send to your attorney. You and your attorney need to read as well as sign the Case Investment Agreement where appropriate.
When the Case Investment Agreement is returned to their office, they will reinforce the approved funds to whatsoever account you direct them to.
The earlier they receive the Case Investment Agreement, the earlier you will get the lawsuit fund. They are very exact and fast in this matter.
As discussed the entire case funding process generally takes no more than 24-hours. In some situations, they can even provide same-day service as well. It depends upon your attorney's cooperation and/or previous relationship with the company if any.
As your case progresses, you may want another lawsuit funding in advance, in which you can process another request for additional pre-settlement funding at a later date possible.
Start Your Free Application Now
- No credit checks
- If approved, you can get your cash in 24 hours
- If you lose your case, you owe nothing
- There is no obligation if you apply then decide not to take the funding